- Contact: Steve Goulder
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07932001066
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 18th March 2018 4:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for Ladies and Gentlemen as Full or Half Guns on a friendly, relaxed and informal shoot that is re establishing itself under new Management. Shooting is over 1800 acres of arable land at Stickney and Friskney just north of Boston in Lincolnshire. We shoot eight / nine Saturdays during the season. Full guns £800, half guns (you choose which days) £400. Most of the guns prefer to just take a short lunch break and take a pack up although a pub lunch is sometimes taken if the majority wish. People interested in beating or just working their dogs are also very welcome. This shoot would suit experienced and novice alike, insurance through BASC or equivalent is required. Plastic Wads are allowed. Please contact me for a chat and further information.
**2017 / 2018 updates:**
Last season saw some improvement in the shoot more cover crop was provided and the extra birds helped to improve the bag size.
The extra cover crop along and new drives added variety to the day. This year there is the potential again for more cover crop and some new land.
We are still looking for an extra gun and would love to hear from a safe and congenial lady, gentleman or youth.
4574 total views, 2 today
- Friendly stand 1 Walk 1 pheasant syndicate (8 views)
- Small syndicate (7 views)
- Rough Shooting (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Norfolk Air Rifle Club (4 views)
- Friendly driven pheasant shooting syndicate (3 views)
- Barwick Clay Shoot (3 views)
- Blomvyle hall shoot (3 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (3 views)
- Pigeon Shooting with Anglia Sporting (3 views)