- Contact: charles tritton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01245360552
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 26th August 2016 3:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Two saturdays, mixed partridge and pheasant, are available for a team of 8 or 9 guns at a well run picturesque large estate, North East of Chelmsford. Dates ideally are 12th November and 3rd December.
This is the first time this shoot has ever been advertised. Good rolling terrain offers some tough birds.
Bags are expected to be 175-200 for good guns. The price per bird is £30 and this includes lunch in a lovely setting. Catering is highly aclaimed.
1581 total views, 1 today
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (5 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (5 views)
- Prairie Shoot (5 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (5 views)
- Corporate Clay Pigeon Shooting Days, Derbyshire (4 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)