- Contact: charles tritton
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01245360552
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 26th August 2016 3:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Two saturdays, mixed partridge and pheasant, are available for a team of 8 or 9 guns at a well run picturesque large estate, North East of Chelmsford. Dates ideally are 12th November and 3rd December.
This is the first time this shoot has ever been advertised. Good rolling terrain offers some tough birds.
Bags are expected to be 175-200 for good guns. The price per bird is £30 and this includes lunch in a lovely setting. Catering is highly aclaimed.
1780 total views, 1 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (16 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (11 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (10 views)
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (9 views)
- Aiver Wood (9 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (9 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (9 views)
- Fenland Shooting (5 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (4 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (4 views)