- Contact: Aidan Dunn
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01626332238
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 19th May 2014 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Longstanding informal and friendly shoot.
We shoot weekly from November through to the end of the season.
Pheasant Woodcock and Pigeon.
It is a mix of walked up shooting with some drives where some beat and some stand.
We walk a fair way and some of the ground is steep so a degree of fitness is neccessary.
Guns required to participate in feeding and pen repairs etc.
We are keen to recruit some younger members and cost is negotiable for significant participation in the work.
1665 total views, 1 today
- Pigeon shooting (17 views)
- Fenland shooting (11 views)
- Hall farm (10 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (10 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (9 views)
- Pest Control Membership (8 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (8 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)