- Contact: Aidan Dunn
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01626332238
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 19th May 2014 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Longstanding informal and friendly shoot.
We shoot weekly from November through to the end of the season.
Pheasant Woodcock and Pigeon.
It is a mix of walked up shooting with some drives where some beat and some stand.
We walk a fair way and some of the ground is steep so a degree of fitness is neccessary.
Guns required to participate in feeding and pen repairs etc.
We are keen to recruit some younger members and cost is negotiable for significant participation in the work.
1603 total views, 1 today
- Game syndicate positions available (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (1 views)
- Pheasant shoot (1 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- Driven game syndicate (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (1 views)