- Contact: Aidan Dunn
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01626332238
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 19th May 2014 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Longstanding informal and friendly shoot.
We shoot weekly from November through to the end of the season.
Pheasant Woodcock and Pigeon.
It is a mix of walked up shooting with some drives where some beat and some stand.
We walk a fair way and some of the ground is steep so a degree of fitness is neccessary.
Guns required to participate in feeding and pen repairs etc.
We are keen to recruit some younger members and cost is negotiable for significant participation in the work.
1475 total views, 2 today
- Prairie Shoot (41 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (20 views)
- Hollins shoot (18 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (15 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (15 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (13 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (11 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (9 views)
- Aiver Wood (9 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)