Open on Saturdays, from 10.00am to 3.00pm, we offer a chance to shoot non-licensed air rifles and pistols in a friendly, informal and safe environment. No matter whether you’re new to the sport and fancy giving it a try, or you’re an experienced air gunner looking to hone your skills and ze-ro your gun, we’re the club for you.
You can shoot rifles from a comfortable, covered gallery at paper targets on our nine 30 metre and four 55 metre lanes, as well as a whole host of knock down and novelty targets—everything from tin cans to rubber ducks. If pistols are your thing, then try out our 10 metre pistol gallery.
The club is open to membership for all ages and abilities, see our membership page for details.
Not quite sure you want to join then book a taster session, come along and meet the team and try the galleries.
5526 total views, 2 today
- Small syndicate (7 views)
- Friendly stand 1 Walk 1 pheasant syndicate (7 views)
- Rough Shooting (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (4 views)
- Blomvyle hall shoot (3 views)
- Firle Shooting (3 views)
- SUSSEX VERMIN CONTROL CLUB (SVCC) (3 views)
- Norfolk Air Rifle Club (3 views)
- Friendly driven pheasant shooting syndicate (3 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (2 views)