Rectory Farm Pheasant & Game Shoot is located 5 miles outside the town of Carmarthen, a family run shoot set in superb countryside with fantastic topography. many drives are game cover crops and small wooded banks driven over steep grass valleys also many blocks of approx 8 acres of woodland driven over deep valleys across grass fields all showing high quality challenging sporting birds. Overall approximately 3000 acres and around 30 different drives. Pheasants, Partridge and Duck. We have Woodcock and Snipe later in the year driven from areas left for this purpose and limited days available.
The shoot has been established since 1997 and we are focused on producing quality rather than quantity some of our infamous drives like the Horseshoe , Track Bank ,Motor Circuit, Trip,High Drive and Garden Drive just to name a few will test even the best game shots frequently having a ratio of 7-1. Most of our drives all pegs are on grassland and the guns have plenty of time to see the birds coming and you can see the whole line, there are no gliders these birds fly and climb
Fully keepered, usual refreshments and lunch at the farmhouse, very friendly atmosphere split syndicated and let days. Syndicate days are Saturdays & Thursdays. Bags average 200 + standing 9 guns, let days for teams are tailored to suit.
There are a number of local hotels within the area happy to accommodate shooting parties, details upon request. The emphasis on this shoot is quality not quantity, we strive to provide a fantastic day out for all that will not be forgotten. December and January have driven woodcock Snipe etc mixed bag days these are very limited.
2796 total views, 2 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (15 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (13 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (10 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (10 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (8 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (8 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (8 views)
- KielGreen (8 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (7 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (6 views)