Friendly relaxed and developing shoot just south of Macclesfield, Cheshire. Large and varied ground, offering a variety of shooting types. The shoot covers nearly 800 acres and contains all sorts of habitat including woodland, pasture, scrub grass, rushes, gorse and bracken. The shoot holds pheasant, woodcock, duck, rabbit, and snipe. English and red-legged partridge have been seen. There are also two reservoirs either side of the shoot ground with natural duck. Driven and walked up shooting offered, with pest control days also available (fox, corvid, roaming pigeon, etc.).
The shoot is now in its fifth year under new management and its full potential is excellent and still being realised. Situated in a lovely position, offering excellent views of the surrounding moorland and accessible by car on a gravel track with a car parking area (so having a 4×4 is not essential). Food is often offered on shoot days and shoot photography is available. The shoot is laid back and friendly, but a focus on safety is always foremost. Shoot members must be members of BASC and work days are required (unless otherwise negotiated).
Game shooting memberships are now available for £1100. Please contact for deer stalking and/or pest control membership cost. Half gun options may be available – contact to discuss.
There’s something for everyone here, so if you like the sound of what we have to offer, we’d like to hear from you.
2224 total views, 4 today
- Game syndicate positions available (18 views)
- Pheasant shoot (12 views)
- Pigeon shooting (7 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (7 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (7 views)
- Prairie Shoot (7 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Driven game syndicate (5 views)
- Simulated Game Days (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)