Friendly, relaxed shoot with stalking membership available. Situated near Macclesfield, Cheshire. Large and varied ground. The shoot covers nearly 800 acres with good numbers of Red deer. Stalking is done in all sorts of habitat including woodland, pasture, scrub grass, rushes, gorse and bracken.
The shoot is now in its sixth year under new management and its full potential is excellent and still being realised. Situated in a lovely position, offering excellent views of the surrounding moorland and accessible by car on a gravel track with a car parking area (so having a 4×4 is not essential). Shoot members must have public liability insurance through membership of BASC etc.
Both novice and experienced stalkers welcome, guided stalks and tuition available
Discounted stalking membership available for those also join the Rough hey pheasant shoot.
If want to know more we’d love to hear from you.
532 total views, 4 today
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (6 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant small friendly syndicate looking to expand in S.W Scotland (5 views)
- Driven Shooting 150 birds Tuesday 24th November 2020 5 Guns Left (5 views)
- Grazeley Syndicate (5 views)
- Rough Hey Shoot (4 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Pest shooting (4 views)
- Simulated Game Days (4 views)