Friendly, relaxed shoot with stalking membership available. Situated near Macclesfield, Cheshire. Large and varied ground. The shoot covers nearly 800 acres with good numbers of Red deer. Stalking is done in all sorts of habitat including woodland, pasture, scrub grass, rushes, gorse and bracken.
The shoot is now in its sixth year under new management and its full potential is excellent and still being realised. Situated in a lovely position, offering excellent views of the surrounding moorland and accessible by car on a gravel track with a car parking area (so having a 4×4 is not essential). Shoot members must have public liability insurance through membership of BASC etc.
Both novice and experienced stalkers welcome, guided stalks and tuition available
Discounted stalking membership available for those also join the Rough hey pheasant shoot.
If want to know more we’d love to hear from you.
1691 total views, 5 today
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (6 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (6 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (6 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (5 views)
- Prairie Shoot (5 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (5 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (5 views)
- KielGreen (5 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)