- Contact: Phil Moorsom
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07794054165
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 18th March 2017 10:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The ‘Rough Rovers’ Syndicate was set up to seek out some of the best, reasonably priced and exciting walked up/rough shooting in the South West, The Midlands and Wales.
The number of days you chose is entirely up to you. Last year most of our members shot 10 days in the season with us. Some only come along for one or two days on shoots they particularly like. Other guns will try to come to as many days as we organise. This season a total of 32 days were offered.
The locations vary from season to season but this year we offered days in Devon, Dorset, Cornwall, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire and Wales. In addition this year we have the exclusive walked up rights on three major shooting estates one in Wiltshire and the other two in Gloucestershire.
Please get in touch for more information.
3066 total views, 4 today
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (7 views)
- Essex Pigeon and Vermin Shooting (5 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- Syndicate, game and vermin shooting and Lamping (5 views)
- Full 9 gun team on a 200 bird day (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (4 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (4 views)
- 125, 150 and 200 bird days for single or small groups of guns. (3 views)
- Tom Robinson Sporting (3 views)
- Earsham shoot (3 views)