- Contact: Phil Moorsom
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07794054165
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 18th March 2017 10:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The ‘Rough Rovers’ Syndicate was set up to seek out some of the best, reasonably priced and exciting walked up/rough shooting in the South West, The Midlands and Wales.
The number of days you chose is entirely up to you. Last year most of our members shot 10 days in the season with us. Some only come along for one or two days on shoots they particularly like. Other guns will try to come to as many days as we organise. This season a total of 32 days were offered.
The locations vary from season to season but this year we offered days in Devon, Dorset, Cornwall, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire and Wales. In addition this year we have the exclusive walked up rights on three major shooting estates one in Wiltshire and the other two in Gloucestershire.
Please get in touch for more information.
7227 total views, 1 today
- Hall farm (9 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (7 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (6 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (6 views)
- VARIOUS DAYS IN SUSSEX & SURREY (5 views)
- Pest Control Membership (5 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (5 views)
- Pigeon shooting (4 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (4 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)