We have 2 vacancies in our friendly rough shoot near Chester.
Established 14 years ago, this shoot covers land on the Welsh bank of the Dee estuary and covers two farms with a mixture of grazing, crops, ponds and woodland.
Members enjoy pigeon shooting throughout the year, including decoying over cereal crops in the Summer.
We are a DIY shoot, raising and releasing pheasants, and we have three good duck ponds.
We have set organised shoot days for game, on 6 Saturdays in October, November and December when we meet and shoot as two teams, alternating between standing and beating.
January is “open” to members for walked up game, wildfowl and pigeon shooting.
Access to the shoot is very easy; we are minutes away from the North Wales Expressway, and not far from Chester.
Membership is £400 per year plus a one off joining fee in the first year of £30.
We are a very friendly shoot and shoot days are very relaxed and enjoyable.
Please get in touch for a chat, and we can arrange to meet at the shoot for a look around.
3108 total views, 1 today
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (5 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (5 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (4 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- Driven wild boar 14-18 November 2020 (3 views)