I have 2 vacancies in our friendly rough shoot near Chester.
The land slopes down towards the Dee estuary and comprises two farms with a mixture of grazing, crops, ponds and woodland.
We are a small DIY shoot, raising and releasing pheasants from poults, and tending and feeding three good duck ponds.
We have set organised shoot days for game, on Saturdays in October, November and December when we meet and shoot as two teams, alternating between standing and beating.
January is “open” to members for walked up game, wildfowl and vermin shooting. As well as pheasants and ducks, the bag can include, pigeon, crows, squirrels, rabbits, foxes and occasionally geese.
In addition to game and wildfowl on the set days in season, members enjoy vermin shooting throughout the year; pigeon, crow etc. including decoying over cereal crops in the Spring/Summer.
Well behaved gundogs are welcome.
Access is very easy; we are minutes away from the North Wales Expressway, and not far from Chester.
Membership is £400 per year plus a one off joining fee in the first year of £30.
We aim to have enjoyable days, shooting responsibly and in good company.
If you have any other questions please get in touch for a chat, and if you are interested, we can arrange to meet at the shoot for a look around.
990 total views, 6 today
- Hainult shooting syndicate 2018 under new management (17 views)
- Simulated Game Days (9 views)
- A friendly, Saturday stand and beat game shoot near Mold (6 views)
- Rough shoot near Northop/Chester (6 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (6 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Gun available in a small, friendly syndicate close to Chipping Ongar (4 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (4 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- SIMULATED GAME DAYS RUTLAND (3 views)