Our unique venture for simulated shoot days are delivered to you (behind the scenes) by our monster trucks, lovingly named ‘Eric’ and ‘Albert’.
They both have rising platforms for the clay pigeon launchers of over 14 metres! The launchers themselves had to be top of the range Promatic with astounding scope for providing those ever admired ‘high birds’. This really will be ‘a true country experience’ set in the beautiful Royle Farm Estate.
Days will run around five different drives on the Royle Farm Estate.
Various options are available for a shoot day package to meet your specific requirements. We wish to make the days as flexible and attractive to all as possible and welcome your own ideas and endeavour to meet your wishes for the perfect shooting experience.
944 total views, 2 today
- Prairie Shoot (11 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (9 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (9 views)
- Firle Shooting (8 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (5 views)
- KielGreen (5 views)
- Corporate Clay Pigeon Shooting Days, Derbyshire (5 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (5 views)