Our unique venture for simulated shoot days are delivered to you (behind the scenes) by our monster trucks, lovingly named ‘Eric’ and ‘Albert’.
They both have rising platforms for the clay pigeon launchers of over 14 metres! The launchers themselves had to be top of the range Promatic with astounding scope for providing those ever admired ‘high birds’. This really will be ‘a true country experience’ set in the beautiful Royle Farm Estate.
Days will run around five different drives on the Royle Farm Estate.
Various options are available for a shoot day package to meet your specific requirements. We wish to make the days as flexible and attractive to all as possible and welcome your own ideas and endeavour to meet your wishes for the perfect shooting experience.
1157 total views, 1 today
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (6 views)
- SVCC (3 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Pest Control Membership (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (1 views)