- Contact: Malcolm Tripp
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07836256219
- Website: no
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 13th May 2021 11:23 am
- Expires: 41 days, 5 hours
Due to Covid we have a rare opportunity to join our small friendly syndicate, shooting mainly from game covers and ponds.
There was no shooting at all last season as the members deemed it too risky, restarting this season there will be 1000 Pheasant, 300 Duck and 100 Partridge put down.
We shoot 8 Saturdays plus a keepers day at the end of January.
Shoot is in a village location between Aylesbury and Buckingham it has been established since 1994, now keepered but we do occasionally require a workday should a really big job crops up usually once or twice a year and normally a morning is enough.
A full gun or two half guns is available
286 total views, 1 today
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Full 200 bird day, Friday 1st October (2 views)
- Monday 1st November, 125 bird day, 1 gun available (2 views)
- VARIOUS DAYS IN SUSSEX & SURREY (2 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (1 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)