- Contact: Malcolm Tripp
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07836256219
- Website: no
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 13th May 2021 11:23 am
- Expires: 141 days, 17 hours
Due to Covid we have a rare opportunity to join our small friendly syndicate, shooting mainly from game covers and ponds.
There was no shooting at all last season as the members deemed it too risky, restarting this season there will be 1000 Pheasant, 300 Duck and 100 Partridge put down.
We shoot 8 Saturdays plus a keepers day at the end of January.
Shoot is in a village location between Aylesbury and Buckingham it has been established since 1994, now keepered but we do occasionally require a workday should a really big job crops up usually once or twice a year and normally a morning is enough.
A full gun or two half guns is available
144 total views, 1 today
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (10 views)
- Hall farm (10 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (6 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (5 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (5 views)
- Thursday 21st October, 200 bird day, 2 guns available (4 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)