- Contact: Malcolm Tripp
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07836256219
- Website: no
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 13th May 2021 11:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Due to Covid we have a rare opportunity to join our small friendly syndicate, shooting mainly from game covers and ponds.
There was no shooting at all last season as the members deemed it too risky, restarting this season there will be 1000 Pheasant, 300 Duck and 100 Partridge put down.
We shoot 8 Saturdays plus a keepers day at the end of January.
Shoot is in a village location between Aylesbury and Buckingham it has been established since 1994, now keepered but we do occasionally require a workday should a really big job crops up usually once or twice a year and normally a morning is enough.
A full gun or two half guns is available
458 total views, 1 today
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (15 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (12 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (8 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (5 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (4 views)
- Rough Shoot (3 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (3 views)
- Fenland Shooting (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)