Simulated game days for teams of 8-18 in beautiful surroundings on the edge of Exmoor.
Simulated game days are an exciting alternative to regular clay shooting and also a great way to get a syndicate together out of season. Typically a day with us for a team of 10 will consist of 2500 clays over 5 drives. For larger teams we scale up the number of clays accordingly. The drives vary in height and the degree of cover to simulate pheasants, partridges and grouse. For teams wanting something a bit different we also have a rabbit drive and walked up grouse. A sixth drive can be added by prior arrangement to create a 3000 clay day. Lunch is provided by an award winning local pub and refreshments are supplied throughout the day. Simulated game days are best suited to experienced shots but we can accommodate novices in a team by having them accompanied by an instructor. We occasionally run days made up of single guns, please get in contact for dates. Prices start from £100pp depending on team size.
873 total views, 2 today
- Yokehouse Shoot (8 views)
- SUSSEX VERMIN CONTROL CLUB (SVCC) (7 views)
- Half gun on a small DIY shoot in Lancashire (6 views)
- Walked Up / Rough / Mini Driven / Friendly Syndicate, Powys (6 views)
- Jack-Sure (6 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Two days stag stalking during the rut in October 2018 (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (4 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (4 views)
- GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY SCOTLAND (3 views)