Simulated game days for teams of 8-18 in beautiful surroundings on the edge of Exmoor.
Simulated game days are an exciting alternative to regular clay shooting and also a great way to get a syndicate together out of season. Typically a day with us for a team of 10 will consist of 2500 clays over 5 drives. For larger teams we scale up the number of clays accordingly. The drives vary in height and the degree of cover to simulate pheasants, partridges and grouse. For teams wanting something a bit different we also have a rabbit drive and walked up grouse. A sixth drive can be added by prior arrangement to create a 3000 clay day. Lunch is provided by an award winning local pub and refreshments are supplied throughout the day. Simulated game days are best suited to experienced shots but we can accommodate novices in a team by having them accompanied by an instructor. We occasionally run days made up of single guns, please get in contact for dates. Prices start from £100pp depending on team size.
3795 total views, 1 today
- SVCC (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (3 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (2 views)
- Hall farm (2 views)
- Salden Manor Shoot (1 views)
- Fenland Shooting (1 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (1 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (1 views)