- Contact: Robin Wood
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Phone: 07775 583391
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 23rd June 2020 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have vacancies in our Private Syndicate in Shropshire ( within 5 miles of Shrewsbury ) where we offer a welcoming , friendly approach, fine catering and great shooting.
Over 4000 acres the topography with rolling hedged fields, and high wooded hills is ideal for great partridge shooting and testing high pheasants
We shoot every Wednesday and Saturday from mid-September to the end of January, starting with duck and then duck and partridge throughout October and November and then pheasant in November through to January- although in recent years the partridge have tended to remain with us throughout the season,
We shoot 10 guns and aim for a 250 bird day with, generally, 3 drives in the morning and one/two in the afternoon. A typical day at comprises:
• Meet in the Shoot Hut at 9.00 for breakfast (bacon and sausages) and the Shoot Captain’s briefing.
• We move off at 9.30 travelling together in the shoot trailer. Dogs are welcome.
• The three morning drives are interspersed with refreshments at appropriate intervals
• Lunch is served in the Shoot Hut and we offer a choice of 2 main courses and 2 puddings with cheese and biscuits. Wine, beer and soft drinks are provided.
• Lunch is followed by a sweepstake followed by one/two drives in the afternoon.
• Tea is then served in the Shoot Hut and dressed pheasant or partridge fillets are provided for a nominal charge and additional birds in the feather are available foc.
.£750 a day
. £35 per day for food and drinks
We are open to new syndicate members for this season. So If you would like to know more or would like a guided tour of the shoot with our gamekeeper either email or call Robin Wood ( 07775 583391 email@example.com )
1867 total views, 1 today