Set amongst the stunning chalk downs of the Wylye Valley, Haydon Farm lies at the edge of the village of Tytherington in Wiltshire.
We are 19 miles west of Salisbury or 2 hours drive from London.
With an established and successful Pheasant & partridge shoot at the farm, our simulated shooting takes place on exactly the same drives.
Fantastic catering & hospitality is included for this great day out.
3175 total views, 1 today
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (15 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (12 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (8 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (5 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (4 views)
- Rough Shoot (3 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (3 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (2 views)