Set amongst the stunning chalk downs of the Wylye Valley, Haydon Farm lies at the edge of the village of Tytherington in Wiltshire.
We are 19 miles west of Salisbury or 2 hours drive from London.
With an established and successful Pheasant & partridge shoot at the farm, our simulated shooting takes place on exactly the same drives.
Fantastic catering & hospitality is included for this great day out.
3029 total views, 3 today
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (9 views)
- Hall farm (8 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (6 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (4 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)