Set amongst the stunning chalk downs of the Wylye Valley, Haydon Farm lies at the edge of the village of Tytherington in Wiltshire.
We are 19 miles west of Salisbury or 2 hours drive from London.
With an established and successful Pheasant & partridge shoot at the farm, our simulated shooting takes place on exactly the same drives.
Fantastic catering & hospitality is included for this great day out.
2849 total views, 1 today
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (12 views)
- Prairie Shoot (10 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (9 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (8 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (5 views)
- KielGreen (5 views)