Set amongst the stunning chalk downs of the Wylye Valley, Haydon Farm lies at the edge of the village of Tytherington in Wiltshire.
We are 19 miles west of Salisbury or 2 hours drive from London.
With an established and successful Pheasant & partridge shoot at the farm, our simulated shooting takes place on exactly the same drives.
Fantastic catering & hospitality is included for this great day out.
2798 total views, 1 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (7 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (6 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (5 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (5 views)
- KielGreen (4 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (4 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)