Set amongst the stunning chalk downs of the Wylye Valley, Haydon Farm lies at the edge of the village of Tytherington in Wiltshire.
We are 19 miles west of Salisbury or 2 hours drive from London.
With an established and successful Pheasant & partridge shoot at the farm, our simulated shooting takes place on exactly the same drives.
Fantastic catering & hospitality is included for this great day out.
2920 total views, 2 today
- Game syndicate positions available (17 views)
- Pheasant shoot (12 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (7 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (7 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Pigeon shooting (6 views)
- Driven game syndicate (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (4 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (4 views)