Set amongst the stunning chalk downs of the Wylye Valley, Haydon Farm lies at the edge of the village of Tytherington in Wiltshire.
We are 19 miles west of Salisbury or 2 hours drive from London.
With an established and successful Pheasant & partridge shoot at the farm, our simulated shooting takes place on exactly the same drives.
Fantastic catering & hospitality is included for this great day out.
3107 total views, 1 today
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Full 200 bird day, Friday 1st October (2 views)
- Monday 1st November, 125 bird day, 1 gun available (2 views)
- VARIOUS DAYS IN SUSSEX & SURREY (2 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (1 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)