Fantastic simulated driven shoots opportunities at Teasses run by our gamekeeper Kenny.
Kenny has been on the Estate for 25 years and will ensure you have a phenomenal shooting experience. He is also a BACS certified clay coach so he has plenty advice for more novice guns and marksmen who want to improve their technique.
With a variety of different drives, the Estate offers endless possibilities for honing your skills for the Autumn season or for experiencing the “fun without the feathers”.
Get in touch to discuss simulated opportunities for the Spring & Summer season and to know more about country sports at Teasses
473 total views, 1 today
- Rough shooting close to Ruthin, North Wales (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (1 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (1 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (1 views)
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (1 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Hall farm (1 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (1 views)