The shoot is situated in the rolling hills of Rutland, with some great high hedges and woodland shooting. With these natural benefits, the estate brings you some of the best simulated game days on the market.
Looking to build 16 gun teams for each date.
individual and group bookings welcome.
The dates I have availiable so far are stated below.
5th of May
12th of May
26th of May.
2nd of June
9th of June
The day begins at the house at 9:00 where the team is met with breakfast and a team chat before we move off.
We do two drives round the estate then stop for elevenses with champagne
Followed by one more drive before lunch.
Return back to the house for two courses with wine and refreshments. Recharging batteries for the last drive.
With tea to end the day.
The price includes all food,drink, 4000 Clay’s and transport for the day.
The price is £225 per head
Each gun will require 500 cartridges.
Though Cartridges can be provided at market prices if notified. Fibre wad only.
more dates and venues to co,e view website
I pride myself on running my days as closely to the real thing.
I can promise it’s a great day with lots Of shooting for all levels
Shoots Located near uppingham Rutland / Northamptonshire
1227 total views, 2 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (1 views)
- Walked Up / Rough / Mini Driven / Friendly Syndicate, Powys (1 views)
- Aiver Wood (1 views)
- Pigeon Shooting with Anglia Sporting (1 views)
- SUSSEX VERMIN CONTROL CLUB (SVCC) (1 views)
- Yokehouse Shoot (1 views)
- Places on syndicate in Northumberland – Kielder Country Sport (1 views)
- Game Shooting with Anglia Sporting (1 views)
- Reading Air Target Shooting Club (1 views)
- Jack-Sure (1 views)