- Contact: geoff haley
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07789065278
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 6th April 2020 8:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
midweek small driven syndicate[planning to go ahead this season] has a vacancy to join 8 other guns.in 19/20 we shot 180 head of game over 6 days another day was planned but no one was available.
as we have fairly long walks to get on peg a reasonable level of fitness is required.
a dog would be an advantage but not a necessity.
a gun willing to do some work on the shoot would be helpful and this will reflect on subs
we have one lady gun and another would be welcome.
1526 total views, 2 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (4 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (4 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (4 views)
- KielGreen (3 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (3 views)