- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 7778562302
- Street: Glenquicken Farm, Creetown
- Town / City: Newton Stewart
- County: Wigtownshire
- Country / Region: Scotland
- Post Code: DG8 7ET
- Trade or Private: Private
- Membership Number: 01374214
- New shot friendly: Yes
- Young shots friendly: Yes
- Listed: 15th April 2019 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have formed a small friendly Rough/semi-driven shoot on a recognised shooting estate outside Newton Stewart in S.W. Scotland.
We intend growing the shoot hopefully for next season into a full driven shoot.
Looking for like minded members for this syndicate shooting 8/9 days mostly Saturdays and members with dogs very welcome.
Mostly pheasant but good fall of woodcock from November on and possibility of a couple of evening duck flights threw in.
£750 per season with a bit of help expected cutting rides, pen maintenance and the odd feed day.
Young shots and novices very welcome.
1757 total views, 1 today
- small driven shoot near berwick (5 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- Simulated Game Days (2 views)
- Pest shooting (2 views)
- Grazeley Syndicate (2 views)
- Driven wild boar 14-18 November 2020 (2 views)
- Beaters Wanted (2 views)
- Anglia Sporting (2 views)