- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 7778562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 15th April 2019 9:25 am
- Expires: 47 days, 1 hour
We have formed a small friendly Rough/semi-driven shoot on a recognised shooting estate outside Newton Stewart in S.W. Scotland.
We intend growing the shoot hopefully for next season into a full driven shoot.
Looking for like minded members for this syndicate shooting 8/9 days mostly Saturdays and members with dogs very welcome.
Mostly pheasant but good fall of woodcock from November on and possibility of a couple of evening duck flights threw in.
£750 per season with a bit of help expected cutting rides, pen maintenance and the odd feed day.
Young shots and novices very welcome.
688 total views, 7 today
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (7 views)
- Jack-Sure (6 views)
- Pegs Driven Pheasants carmarthen S/w wales (6 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (6 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (5 views)
- Air Rifle Target Shooting with the Kent Wildfowlers (5 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (5 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Stoke Drove Country Sports (5 views)