- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 7778562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 15th April 2019 9:25 am
- Expires: 169 days, 20 hours
We have formed a small friendly Rough/semi-driven shoot on a recognised shooting estate outside Newton Stewart in S.W. Scotland.
We intend growing the shoot hopefully for next season into a full driven shoot.
Looking for like minded members for this syndicate shooting 8/9 days mostly Saturdays and members with dogs very welcome.
Mostly pheasant but good fall of woodcock from November on and possibility of a couple of evening duck flights threw in.
£750 per season with a bit of help expected cutting rides, pen maintenance and the odd feed day.
Young shots and novices very welcome.
90 total views, 6 today
- Jack-Sure (14 views)
- Cotteralls shoot (8 views)
- Air Rifle Target Shooting with the Kent Wildfowlers (8 views)
- GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY SCOTLAND (8 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (8 views)
- Prairie Shoot (7 views)
- Blomvyle hall shoot (7 views)
- Friendly stand 1 Walk 1 pheasant syndicate (6 views)
- Rifleman Firearms Full-Bore Rifle Range (6 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (6 views)