- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 7778562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 15th April 2019 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have formed a small friendly Rough/semi-driven shoot on a recognised shooting estate outside Newton Stewart in S.W. Scotland.
We intend growing the shoot hopefully for next season into a full driven shoot.
Looking for like minded members for this syndicate shooting 8/9 days mostly Saturdays and members with dogs very welcome.
Mostly pheasant but good fall of woodcock from November on and possibility of a couple of evening duck flights threw in.
£750 per season with a bit of help expected cutting rides, pen maintenance and the odd feed day.
Young shots and novices very welcome.
883 total views, 4 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (7 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (6 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Ladys Wood Shooting School (6 views)
- crows/pigeons/magpies near Stirling (6 views)
- Pegs Driven Pheasants carmarthen S/w wales (6 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (5 views)
- Deer stalking 2019/20 Outer Hebrides – North Uist (5 views)
- Deer Stalking Available in Herefordshire (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)