- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 7778562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 15th April 2019 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have formed a small friendly Rough/semi-driven shoot on a recognised shooting estate outside Newton Stewart in S.W. Scotland.
We intend growing the shoot hopefully for next season into a full driven shoot.
Looking for like minded members for this syndicate shooting 8/9 days mostly Saturdays and members with dogs very welcome.
Mostly pheasant but good fall of woodcock from November on and possibility of a couple of evening duck flights threw in.
£750 per season with a bit of help expected cutting rides, pen maintenance and the odd feed day.
Young shots and novices very welcome.
2826 total views, 1 today
- Pheasant shoot (5 views)
- SYNDICATE SHOOT (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (3 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (2 views)
- Pigeon shooting (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)