- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 7778562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 15th April 2019 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have formed a small friendly Rough/semi-driven shoot on a recognised shooting estate outside Newton Stewart in S.W. Scotland.
We intend growing the shoot hopefully for next season into a full driven shoot.
Looking for like minded members for this syndicate shooting 8/9 days mostly Saturdays and members with dogs very welcome.
Mostly pheasant but good fall of woodcock from November on and possibility of a couple of evening duck flights threw in.
£750 per season with a bit of help expected cutting rides, pen maintenance and the odd feed day.
Young shots and novices very welcome.
2054 total views, 6 today
- Prairie Shoot (15 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (7 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (7 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (6 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- Hollins shoot (6 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)