The South Pickenham Estate has a very long shoot history going back many generations. The shoots at South Pickenham and Palgrave are of the highest priority for us to maintain and improve upon.
We would like to make you aware that we are currently taking bookings on both sides of the Estate for the forthcoming 2015/16 season. The price this year is £30/bird plus VAT. Should you require more than one day then we would be happy to discuss the price further.
We have made significant changes this season to the days we sell, which we are sure will improve the overall experience and are also offering a much improved soup break to include warm soup and food, coffee and tea on arrival, warming sloe gin in the field and lunch at the end of the day in our new shoot room, in front of a roaring fire, all included within the price.
Also we are offering a wide range of birds shot per day to cater for all of our clients, 150 – 350 birds per day and we will endeavour to tailor the day to fit the client’s requirements.
If you are interested in booking a day with us please contact the Estate Office.
3240 total views, 1 today
- Pheasant shoot (5 views)
- SYNDICATE SHOOT (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (3 views)
- Pigeon shooting (2 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (2 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (1 views)