Southend & District Gun Club is a members Club which has been around for in excess of 50 years. We primarily shoot English Skeet, Olympic Skeet and Automatic Ball Trap but do have the occasional FITASC, English Sporting and mini sporting shoot. Non members are welcome to come along as guests but must contact our club secretary.
Recently we have hosted the South East England Olympic Skeet Championships and some of our members have shot for the County, England and Great Britain. 3 of our members also officiated at the London Olympics but at all times along with safety our club is for shooters to enjoy themselves and with lots of banter around the club house you be sure to feel welcome.
468 total views, 4 today
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (7 views)
- Essex Pigeon and Vermin Shooting (5 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- Syndicate, game and vermin shooting and Lamping (5 views)
- Full 9 gun team on a 200 bird day (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (4 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (4 views)
- Southend Gun Club (4 views)
- 125, 150 and 200 bird days for single or small groups of guns. (3 views)
- Tom Robinson Sporting (3 views)