Southend & District Gun Club is a members Club which has been around for in excess of 50 years. We primarily shoot English Skeet, Olympic Skeet and Automatic Ball Trap but do have the occasional FITASC, English Sporting and mini sporting shoot. Non members are welcome to come along as guests but must contact our club secretary.
Recently we have hosted the South East England Olympic Skeet Championships and some of our members have shot for the County, England and Great Britain. 3 of our members also officiated at the London Olympics but at all times along with safety our club is for shooters to enjoy themselves and with lots of banter around the club house you be sure to feel welcome.
773 total views, 5 today
- Driven Pheasant and Duck (9 views)
- Pheasant shoot available near Selkirk, Scottish Borders (9 views)
- ROUGH SHOOT FOR LEASE (7 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (7 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (6 views)
- Wildfowling on the Humber – West Riding Wildfowlers (5 views)
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (5 views)
- Established DIY Syndicate North somerset (5 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (4 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)