- Contact: Pat
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07912281903
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 12th February 2020 9:10 am
- Expires: 164 days, 15 hours
Limited places available for coming season. Stand 1 walk 1 syndicate on 550 acres near Hastings. Average 70/80 bird days over 8 days Saturday shooting and a beaters day and maybe some pigeon shooting. Ducks are often seen as well.
Dogs are welcome providing they are reasonably behaved.Guns must be safe and insured. Wife’s/partners/kids etc more than welcome to Join beaters.
Varied land with woodland open fields and hedgerows etc.Help on shoot always welcome but not compulsory.
50% deposit on membership offer/acceptance balance 10 weeks before first shoot day.
Contact for details and meeting.
178 total views, 4 today
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (5 views)
- 125 bird driven day Eas Yorkshire (5 views)
- Anglia Sporting (4 views)
- Driven Shooting 200 birds Monday 9th November (flexible) (4 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (4 views)
- Driven Shooting Full Team Only 125/150/200 birds Saturday 5th December 2020 (flexible) (4 views)
- Pest shooting (4 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Stand 1 Walk 1 Pheasant Syndicate 2020/2021 Places available (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (4 views)