- Contact: Pat
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07912281903
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 12th February 2020 9:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Limited places available for coming season. Stand 1 walk 1 syndicate on 550 acres near Hastings. Average 70/80 bird days over 8 days Saturday shooting and a beaters day and maybe some pigeon shooting. Ducks are often seen as well.
Dogs are welcome providing they are reasonably behaved.Guns must be safe and insured. Wife’s/partners/kids etc more than welcome to Join beaters.
Varied land with woodland open fields and hedgerows etc.Help on shoot always welcome but not compulsory.
50% deposit on membership offer/acceptance balance 10 weeks before first shoot day.
Contact for details and meeting.
1850 total views, 1 today
- Pheasant shoot (5 views)
- SYNDICATE SHOOT (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (3 views)
- Pigeon shooting (2 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (2 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (1 views)