Struncheon Hill Simulated Game is set in a beautiful rural location and boasts a stunning shooting lodge built over a small lake. This is where we will return periodically throughout the day for refreshments provided by Finer Catering.
We cater for 16 guns usually being 4 teams of 4 with 8 guns shooting and 8 guns loading, swapping over as we go through the drives in the morning.
£300 per gun inc Vat. Guests are welcome to accompany you on the day for an additional charge of £30 per head inc Vat.
Mike Artley 07860 146455 Shane O’Connor 07951 799467
765 total views, 1 today
- Rough shooting close to Ruthin, North Wales (2 views)
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (1 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Hall farm (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (1 views)