Struncheon Hill Simulated Game is set in a beautiful rural location and boasts a stunning shooting lodge built over a small lake. This is where we will return periodically throughout the day for refreshments provided by Finer Catering.
We cater for 16 guns usually being 4 teams of 4 with 8 guns shooting and 8 guns loading, swapping over as we go through the drives in the morning.
£300 per gun inc Vat. Guests are welcome to accompany you on the day for an additional charge of £30 per head inc Vat.
Mike Artley 07860 146455 Shane O’Connor 07951 799467
582 total views, 1 today
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (5 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (4 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (4 views)
- Hollins shoot (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (4 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Driven wild boar 14-18 November 2020 (4 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (4 views)