Struncheon Hill Simulated Game is set in a beautiful rural location and boasts a stunning shooting lodge built over a small lake. This is where we will return periodically throughout the day for refreshments provided by Finer Catering.
We cater for 16 guns usually being 4 teams of 4 with 8 guns shooting and 8 guns loading, swapping over as we go through the drives in the morning.
£300 per gun inc Vat. Guests are welcome to accompany you on the day for an additional charge of £30 per head inc Vat.
Mike Artley 07860 146455 Shane O’Connor 07951 799467
683 total views, 1 today
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (3 views)
- Prairie Shoot (2 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (1 views)
- Pigeon shooting (1 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (1 views)
- Pheasant shoot (1 views)
- Firle Shooting (1 views)