Struncheon Hill Simulated Game is set in a beautiful rural location and boasts a stunning shooting lodge built over a small lake. This is where we will return periodically throughout the day for refreshments provided by Finer Catering.
We cater for 16 guns usually being 4 teams of 4 with 8 guns shooting and 8 guns loading, swapping over as we go through the drives in the morning.
£300 per gun inc Vat. Guests are welcome to accompany you on the day for an additional charge of £30 per head inc Vat.
Mike Artley 07860 146455 Shane O’Connor 07951 799467
626 total views, 2 today
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- aa shooting school (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (5 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (5 views)