Struncheon Hill Simulated Game is set in a beautiful rural location and boasts a stunning shooting lodge built over a small lake. This is where we will return periodically throughout the day for refreshments provided by Finer Catering.
We cater for 16 guns usually being 4 teams of 4 with 8 guns shooting and 8 guns loading, swapping over as we go through the drives in the morning.
£300 per gun inc Vat. Guests are welcome to accompany you on the day for an additional charge of £30 per head inc Vat.
Mike Artley 07860 146455 Shane O’Connor 07951 799467
894 total views, 1 today
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (15 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (12 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (8 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (5 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (4 views)
- Rough Shoot (3 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (3 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (2 views)
- Fenland Shooting (2 views)