- Contact: Lee
- Contact Email: Leewalker12@hotmail.co.uk
- Phone: 07841764478
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 25th February 2019 8:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Syndicate place available for the 2019/20 season in the Scottish Borders.
Safe, sporting and insured gun to make up a team of 8 on a driven pheasant shoot.
Shooting 6 Saturdays during the coming season, this shoot will ideally suit a gun that can’t, or prefers not to get involved with the working tasks associated with syndicate membership.
Located around 1 hour and 15 minutes from Newcastle and Edinburgh respectively. There are a total of 8 drives with good vehicular access and easy walking to all pegs. Around 750 birds are released each season to supplement wild and over-season stock.
Breakfast roll, lunch and refreshments are provided.
1187 total views, 1 today
- Prairie Shoot (39 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (20 views)
- Hollins shoot (16 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (14 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (14 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (12 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (11 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (9 views)
- Aiver Wood (9 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)