- Contact: Lee
- Contact Email: Leewalker12@hotmail.co.uk
- Phone: 07841764478
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 25th February 2019 8:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Syndicate place available for the 2019/20 season in the Scottish Borders.
Safe, sporting and insured gun to make up a team of 8 on a driven pheasant shoot.
Shooting 6 Saturdays during the coming season, this shoot will ideally suit a gun that can’t, or prefers not to get involved with the working tasks associated with syndicate membership.
Located around 1 hour and 15 minutes from Newcastle and Edinburgh respectively. There are a total of 8 drives with good vehicular access and easy walking to all pegs. Around 750 birds are released each season to supplement wild and over-season stock.
Breakfast roll, lunch and refreshments are provided.
1318 total views, 1 today
- Pheasant shoot (5 views)
- SYNDICATE SHOOT (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (3 views)
- Pigeon shooting (2 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (2 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (1 views)