- Contact: Lars
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 3rd February 2015 10:08 am
Syndicate rough Shotgun Shoot which is spread across 3 working farms covering over 1000 acres of prime shooting ground with a total of only 14 members. The shoot benefits from being partly located next to Great Windsor Park and other Crown Estate woods which all provide extra game. The Farms have a variety of crops including oil seed rape, wheat and beans. There is also a program which ensures that there are bird friendly crops during winter which provides food and cover. Feeders are also placed around the farms to bring in game and other birds. During the game season partridges, pheasants, woodcock and ducks are also in abundance due to the woods and crops. There are huge amounts of pigeons, crows, magpies and rabbits as well as Canada geese. The shoot has two flight ponds.
The shoot is designed with access in mind. There are locked gates which will provide a secure area to park your vehicles, most of which have some hard standing to prevent sinking in the mud.
Annual fee of £650 + vat. Once funds have cleared, members will receive maps, membership letter, key codes and further information on a regular basis. They may then start shooting for one year from the date the funds clear.
The fee reduces £50 per year for the first 3 years. This is to encourage long term membership and frequent shooting.
Potential members are expected to have full insurance (BASC membership or similar) and have a high level of respect for the farms, fellow members and the environment.
Shotguns only, no rifles or guests. Only game in season however no English partridges or hares are to be shot.
Email Lars at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
3234 total views, 1 today
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (3 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (2 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (2 views)
- Woodpigeon shooting in Fife Scotland (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Pheasant shoot (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (2 views)
- Driven game syndicate (2 views)