- This item has been sold
- Contact: Ed Walker
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07714422833
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 5th March 2019 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
There are four guns available on our eatablished syndicate based nr. Sudbury, Derbyshire. We shoot Pheasant, Duck and Partridge, on 10 Saturdays with a bag of typically 100 – 120 birds.
3,000 pheasants, 600 partridge, and 100 duck are released.
We stand one / walk one (18 guns total) with beaters , gun bus and breakfast provided. Lady guns, dogs in training, partners and family are all welcome to join the day. We keep costs low by managing the shoot, running work parties and feeding the birds ourselves.
There is a commitment to help, but this makes the shooting very rewarding , good fun and the knowledge you pick up is great.
Costs are £1800 for a full gun, which includes insurance and BASC membership. We are running an open day on 30th March 2019.
1266 total views, 1 today
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (8 views)
- Rough Shooting/Pest Shooting (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Dyserth Shoot North Wales (5 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Pigeon shooting, South Africa (4 views)
- Goose shooting in South Africa (4 views)
- Rough Hey Shoot (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)