- This item has been sold
- Contact: Ed Walker
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07714422833
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 5th March 2019 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
There are four guns available on our eatablished syndicate based nr. Sudbury, Derbyshire. We shoot Pheasant, Duck and Partridge, on 10 Saturdays with a bag of typically 100 – 120 birds.
3,000 pheasants, 600 partridge, and 100 duck are released.
We stand one / walk one (18 guns total) with beaters , gun bus and breakfast provided. Lady guns, dogs in training, partners and family are all welcome to join the day. We keep costs low by managing the shoot, running work parties and feeding the birds ourselves.
There is a commitment to help, but this makes the shooting very rewarding , good fun and the knowledge you pick up is great.
Costs are £1800 for a full gun, which includes insurance and BASC membership. We are running an open day on 30th March 2019.
2808 total views, 3 today
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (10 views)
- Hall farm (10 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (7 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (6 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)