- This item has been sold
- Contact: Ed Walker
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07714422833
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 5th March 2019 11:21 am
- Expires: 6 days, 23 hours
There are four guns available on our eatablished syndicate based nr. Sudbury, Derbyshire. We shoot Pheasant, Duck and Partridge, on 10 Saturdays with a bag of typically 100 – 120 birds.
3,000 pheasants, 600 partridge, and 100 duck are released.
We stand one / walk one (18 guns total) with beaters , gun bus and breakfast provided. Lady guns, dogs in training, partners and family are all welcome to join the day. We keep costs low by managing the shoot, running work parties and feeding the birds ourselves.
There is a commitment to help, but this makes the shooting very rewarding , good fun and the knowledge you pick up is great.
Costs are £1800 for a full gun, which includes insurance and BASC membership. We are running an open day on 30th March 2019.
982 total views, 4 today
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (7 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- Pegs Driven Pheasants carmarthen S/w wales (6 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (6 views)
- Jack-Sure (6 views)
- Pigeon shooting, South Africa (5 views)
- Air Rifle Target Shooting with the Kent Wildfowlers (5 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Stoke Drove Country Sports (5 views)