Stalking is for two stags over 2-days 15th & 16th Oct 2018. It can be one person on both days or spilt between two people.
The stalking is on a 50,000-acre Highland estate with a large herd of red deer in a magnificent Cairngorm National Park setting. This would be for a ‘quality’ hill stag with a head of between 8 and 10 points. Price is £575 per stag which is a considerable saving on the Estate’s normal price. It is being offered due to a foreign client being unable to complete his stalking last year.
This is hill-stalking over some stunning heather-clad hills and it is sometimes challenging so does require a reasonable level of fitness. Accommodation is available if required.
4133 total views, 1 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- SVCC (4 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (3 views)
- Hall farm (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (2 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (1 views)
- Rough Shoot (1 views)
- Monday 1st November, 125 bird day, 1 gun available (1 views)
- Salden Manor Shoot (1 views)