Stalking is for two stags over 2-days 15th & 16th Oct 2018. It can be one person on both days or spilt between two people.
The stalking is on a 50,000-acre Highland estate with a large herd of red deer in a magnificent Cairngorm National Park setting. This would be for a ‘quality’ hill stag with a head of between 8 and 10 points. Price is £575 per stag which is a considerable saving on the Estate’s normal price. It is being offered due to a foreign client being unable to complete his stalking last year.
This is hill-stalking over some stunning heather-clad hills and it is sometimes challenging so does require a reasonable level of fitness. Accommodation is available if required.
3696 total views, 5 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (10 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (8 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (8 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (8 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (8 views)
- Prairie Shoot (8 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (6 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (6 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (5 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (5 views)