Stalking is for two stags over 2-days 15th & 16th Oct 2018. It can be one person on both days or spilt between two people.
The stalking is on a 50,000-acre Highland estate with a large herd of red deer in a magnificent Cairngorm National Park setting. This would be for a ‘quality’ hill stag with a head of between 8 and 10 points. Price is £575 per stag which is a considerable saving on the Estate’s normal price. It is being offered due to a foreign client being unable to complete his stalking last year.
This is hill-stalking over some stunning heather-clad hills and it is sometimes challenging so does require a reasonable level of fitness. Accommodation is available if required.
4003 total views, 2 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- Simulated Game Days (1 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)