Stalking is for two stags over 2-days 15th & 16th Oct 2018. It can be one person on both days or spilt between two people.
The stalking is on a 50,000-acre Highland estate with a large herd of red deer in a magnificent Cairngorm National Park setting. This would be for a ‘quality’ hill stag with a head of between 8 and 10 points. Price is £575 per stag which is a considerable saving on the Estate’s normal price. It is being offered due to a foreign client being unable to complete his stalking last year.
This is hill-stalking over some stunning heather-clad hills and it is sometimes challenging so does require a reasonable level of fitness. Accommodation is available if required.
4072 total views, 2 today
- Pigeon shooting (19 views)
- Fenland shooting (14 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (11 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (11 views)
- Pest Control Membership (11 views)
- Hall farm (11 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (9 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)