Stalking is for two stags over 2-days 15th & 16th Oct 2018. It can be one person on both days or spilt between two people.
The stalking is on a 50,000-acre Highland estate with a large herd of red deer in a magnificent Cairngorm National Park setting. This would be for a ‘quality’ hill stag with a head of between 8 and 10 points. Price is £575 per stag which is a considerable saving on the Estate’s normal price. It is being offered due to a foreign client being unable to complete his stalking last year.
This is hill-stalking over some stunning heather-clad hills and it is sometimes challenging so does require a reasonable level of fitness. Accommodation is available if required.
4183 total views, 2 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (14 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (9 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (8 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (7 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (7 views)
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (7 views)
- Aiver Wood (6 views)
- Fenland Shooting (3 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (2 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (2 views)