- Contact: Lewis Wardle
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07572013173
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 20th May 2021 4:14 pm
- Expires: 151 days, 18 hours
Bottomwood Shoot is a Friendly, Family run shoot offering some amazing affordable days shooting available in the beautiful picturesque Vale of Belvoir and Belvoir Estate’s, varying days available of 100 to 150 bird days, to include pheasants and Partridge.
Teams of 8 or 9 guns, there will be a minimum of 5 drives per day, drives to include high cliff, woodland and varying quality of birds to suit experience. All drives are a short distance from vehicles and are easily accessible for less mobile guns.
We can also offer ladies only days and father/mother and son/daughter days.
We offer Bacon cobs and Tea/Coffee in the morning, followed by a mornings shooting, then a bite to eat and a tipple midday, followed by more shooting in the afternoon! What’s not to like? All of our days are Full days meaning you get the most for your money.
We also offer evening meals, Homecooked and Tasty.
Please contact Lewis for prices as these vary depending on the day you’re looking for!
212 total views, 6 today
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (9 views)
- Hall farm (8 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (6 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (4 views)