- Contact: Lewis Wardle
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07572013173
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 20th May 2021 4:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bottomwood Shoot is a Friendly, Family run shoot offering some amazing affordable days shooting available in the beautiful picturesque Vale of Belvoir and Belvoir Estate’s, varying days available of 100 to 150 bird days, to include pheasants and Partridge.
Teams of 8 or 9 guns, there will be a minimum of 5 drives per day, drives to include high cliff, woodland and varying quality of birds to suit experience. All drives are a short distance from vehicles and are easily accessible for less mobile guns.
We can also offer ladies only days and father/mother and son/daughter days.
We offer Bacon cobs and Tea/Coffee in the morning, followed by a mornings shooting, then a bite to eat and a tipple midday, followed by more shooting in the afternoon! What’s not to like? All of our days are Full days meaning you get the most for your money.
We also offer evening meals, Homecooked and Tasty.
Please contact Lewis for prices as these vary depending on the day you’re looking for!
1020 total views, 2 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (8 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (6 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (5 views)
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (5 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (4 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (4 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (4 views)
- Aiver Wood (3 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (3 views)