- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07778562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th March 2022 9:43 am
- Expires: 95 days, 6 hours
DIY Shoot on recognised shooting estate in S.W Scotland has vacancies for new members.Shooting 8/9 days a season
We have a small friendly walk and stand /rough shoot on a recognised estate near Newton Stewart, we are looking to grow our membership for next season and have various classes of membership to suit from £1200 to £2550 contact for details.
AS it is a DIY shoot members local to the estate tend to do the feeding and we have workdays during the spring to prepare pens cut rides and pads and general shoot maintenance when all members can get involved and are encouraged to do so.
New members with steady beating dogs would be very welcome as would partners, kids etc to help the beating line.
We are a friendly bunch and enjoy the company and craic as much as the shooting.
All new members must be members of the BASC or can join through our BASC syndicate membership if required.
Interested persons please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and more details and an application form can be supplied.
426 total views, 1 today
- Hillside shoot (3 views)
- Sayes Park Shooting School (2 views)
- Yokehouse Shoot, Pwllheli (2 views)
- Syndicate Places (2 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly DIY syndicate (1 views)
- Pest Control Place Available. (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- The Rough Rovers (1 views)
- SCOTLAND DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING (1 views)
- Ewell Hall Simulated Game (1 views)