Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association.
- Contact: Chris Barker
- Contact Email: Info@herwa.org.uk
- Phone: 07909 536629
- Town / City: Hull
- County: North Yorkshire
- Country / Region: Northern - England
- Website: http://Www.herwa.org.uk
- Trade or Private: Private
- Membership Number: 12554197
- New shot friendly: Yes
- Young shots friendly: Yes
- Listed: 23rd September 2019 9:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hull and East Riding Wildfowlers Association (HERWA) shoots over large stretches of foreshore at both ends of the North Shore of the Humber Estuary.
At the eastern seaward end: Sunk Island, Patrington and between Welwick & Spurn Bight.
At the western Upper Humber end: Faxfleet, Crabley Creek and Brough.
All shooting is under permit with the main quarry being mallard, wigeon, teal, greylag geese and migratory pink foot geese.
The Association is affiliated to BASC and has an active social calendar with regular club meetings.
There is a clay shooting section with friendly shoots and competitions throughout the summer months.
The Association organises familiarisation visits for new members and has the distinction of shooting over the same foreshore as the fabled Stanley Duncan.
Annual Subscriptions for 2019 / 20 season are as follows:
Full member – £187.00 including BASC club membership subscription and all permits.
Junior member – £28.00 including junior BASC club membership subscription and all permits.
BASC will usually refund the club membership subscription if you are already a BASC member.
For further details please see our website: www.herwa.org.uk
1522 total views, 5 today
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Simulated Game Days (2 views)
- Pest shooting (2 views)
- Grazeley Syndicate (2 views)
- Driven wild boar 14-18 November 2020 (2 views)
- Beaters Wanted (2 views)