Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association.
Hull and East Riding Wildfowlers Association (HERWA) shoots over large stretches of foreshore at both ends of the North Shore of the Humber Estuary.
At the eastern seaward end: Sunk Island, Patrington and between Welwick & Spurn Bight.
At the western Upper Humber end: Faxfleet, Crabley Creek and Brough.
All shooting is under permit with the main quarry being mallard, wigeon, teal, greylag geese and migratory pink foot geese.
The Association is affiliated to BASC and has an active social calendar with regular club meetings.
There is a clay shooting section with friendly shoots and competitions throughout the summer months.
The Association organises familiarisation visits for new members and has the distinction of shooting over the same foreshore as the fabled Stanley Duncan.
Annual Subscriptions for 2019 / 20 season are as follows:
Full member – £187.00 including BASC club membership subscription and all permits.
Junior member – £28.00 including junior BASC club membership subscription and all permits.
BASC will usually refund the club membership subscription if you are already a BASC member.
For further details please see our website: www.herwa.org.uk
1831 total views, 4 today
- Galloway Country Sports (8 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (6 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (6 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (5 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)