Fenland WA members have the rights to shoot over the tidal marshes on the Wash coast between the rivers Nene and the Great Ouse (circa 9 miles under lease from the Crown Estate) and on some 200 acres of the intermittently flooded Hundred Foot or Ouse Washes (owned by the Fenland WA, some of it in partnership with the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust).
Within the Association there is a game-shooting syndicate of 1000 acres of farmland at Terrington and Newton, which has been in existence since 1954.
We offer a mentoring scheme for inexperienced wildfowlers to ensure they are safe on the marsh.
Full adult membership costs £195 for the 2020/21 season which includes annual BASC membership.
Please see the website www.fenlandwa.org.uk for membership details and more about the club and its history.
5043 total views, 5 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (7 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (6 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (6 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (4 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (4 views)