Fenland WA members have the rights to shoot over the tidal marshes on the Wash coast between the rivers Nene and the Great Ouse (circa 9 miles under lease from the Crown Estate) and on some 200 acres of the intermittently flooded Hundred Foot or Ouse Washes (owned by the Fenland WA, some of it in partnership with the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust).
Within the Association there is a game-shooting syndicate of 1000 acres of farmland at Terrington and Newton, which has been in existence since 1954.
We offer a mentoring scheme for inexperienced wildfowlers to ensure they are safe on the marsh.
Full adult membership costs £180 for the 2017/18 season which includes annual BASC membership.
Please see the website www.fenlandwa.org.uk for membership details and more about the club and its history.
43 total views, 1 today
- Fox pigeon rabbit etc pest control in Somerset and Wiltshire wanted (3 views)
- South Shropshire Syndicate has vacancies for 2017/8 (3 views)
- LAND WANTED PEST CONTROL/SHOOTING for dear stalking / game shooting all year round near Bristol (3 views)
- Bolton & NRP Shooting Club (2 views)
- Rough Rovers (2 views)
- Rough / Vermin Shoot wanted (2 views)
- Air Rifle Enthusiast Looking For Land For Pest Control/Target Shooting (1 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (1 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (1 views)
- Free pest control (1 views)