Fenland WA members have the rights to shoot over the tidal marshes on the Wash coast between the rivers Nene and the Great Ouse (circa 9 miles under lease from the Crown Estate) and on some 200 acres of the intermittently flooded Hundred Foot or Ouse Washes (owned by the Fenland WA, some of it in partnership with the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust).
Within the Association there is a game-shooting syndicate of 1000 acres of farmland at Terrington and Newton, which has been in existence since 1954.
We offer a mentoring scheme for inexperienced wildfowlers to ensure they are safe on the marsh.
Full adult membership costs £180 for the 2017/18 season which includes annual BASC membership.
Please see the website www.fenlandwa.org.uk for membership details and more about the club and its history.
1921 total views, 5 today
- Friendly stand 1 Walk 1 pheasant syndicate (8 views)
- Small syndicate (7 views)
- Rough Shooting (6 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (4 views)
- Norfolk Air Rifle Club (4 views)
- Blomvyle hall shoot (3 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (3 views)
- Pigeon Shooting with Anglia Sporting (3 views)
- SUSSEX VERMIN CONTROL CLUB (SVCC) (3 views)