Fenland WA members have the rights to shoot over the tidal marshes on the Wash coast between the rivers Nene and the Great Ouse (circa 9 miles under lease from the Crown Estate) and on some 200 acres of the intermittently flooded Hundred Foot or Ouse Washes (owned by the Fenland WA, some of it in partnership with the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust).
Within the Association there is a game-shooting syndicate of 1000 acres of farmland at Terrington and Newton, which has been in existence since 1954.
We offer a mentoring scheme for inexperienced wildfowlers to ensure they are safe on the marsh.
Full adult membership costs £195 for the 2020/21 season which includes annual BASC membership.
Please see the website www.fenlandwa.org.uk for membership details and more about the club and its history.
6678 total views, 5 today
- Hall farm (10 views)
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (10 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (7 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (5 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)