Fenland WA members have the rights to shoot over the tidal marshes on the Wash coast between the rivers Nene and the Great Ouse (circa 9 miles under lease from the Crown Estate) and on some 200 acres of the intermittently flooded Hundred Foot or Ouse Washes (owned by the Fenland WA, some of it in partnership with the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust).
Within the Association there is a game-shooting syndicate of 1000 acres of farmland at Terrington and Newton, which has been in existence since 1954.
We offer a mentoring scheme for inexperienced wildfowlers to ensure they are safe on the marsh.
Full adult membership costs £180 for the 2017/18 season which includes annual BASC membership.
Please see the website www.fenlandwa.org.uk for membership details and more about the club and its history.
312 total views, 5 today
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (7 views)
- Syndicate, game and vermin shooting and Lamping (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- Essex Pigeon and Vermin Shooting (5 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- Southend Gun Club (4 views)
- Full 9 gun team on a 200 bird day (4 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (4 views)
- Walked Up / Rough / Mini Driven / Friendly Syndicate, Powys (3 views)
- Huntingdon & District Shooting Association (3 views)