- Contact: Chris Barker
- Contact Email: C.email@example.com
- Phone: 07909 536629
- County: Norfolk
- Country / Region: Eastern - England
- Website: http://Www.fenlandwa.org.uk
- Trade or Private: Private
- Membership Number: 12554197
- New shot friendly: Yes
- Young shots friendly: Yes
- Listed: 20th September 2019 8:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fenland WA members have the rights to shoot over the tidal marshes on the Wash coast between the rivers Nene and the Great Ouse (circa 9 miles under lease from the Crown Estate) and on some 200 acres of the intermittently flooded Hundred Foot or Ouse Washes (owned by the Fenland WA, some of it in partnership with the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust).
Within the Association there is a game-shooting syndicate of 1000 acres of farmland at Terrington and Newton, which has been in existence since 1954.
We offer a mentoring scheme for inexperienced wildfowlers to ensure they are safe on the marsh.
Full adult membership costs £195 for the 2019/20 season which includes annual BASC membership.
Please see the website www.fenlandwa.org.uk for membership details and more about the club and its history.
4762 total views, 2 today
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (6 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (5 views)
- Beaters Wanted (4 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Driven wild boar 14-18 November 2020 (4 views)
- aa shooting school (3 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (1 views)
- West Wales Syndicate (1 views)
- Grazeley Syndicate (1 views)
- Anglia Sporting (1 views)