- Contact: Simon Mansell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 22nd April 2014 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are a friendly Worcs Roving Syndicate with a gun available (at a great discount) in a Shropshire shoot so don’t hesitate. We make up a team of up to 9 guns. On this day shooting will consist of about 6 mixed Pheasant and Partridge drives, mainly partridge. Duck will not be shot. Typically there will be four drives in the morning and two in the afternoon. Some refreshments will be provided; guns are requested to bring their own lunch.
About the Shoot
This will be the fifth year we have been back to shoot. The shoot has been reviewed in the Shooting Times and more recently in the FIELD magazine as a top 100 bird shoot. The shoot owner is Chairman of the Game Farmers Association & a Game Farmer himself, so no shortage of quality birds!
The Bag, Overage & Underage
Days are sold with estimated bag sizes which are meant to reflect the level of sport available rather than a guarantee of numbers killed! Consequently there are no ‘overages’, with no additional charge should the estimated bag be exceeded, or reduction should it not be reached, provided that the Shoot Manager is satisfied sufficient sport has been provided.
2396 total views, 3 today
- aa shooting school (7 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- Hollins shoot (5 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (5 views)